Monday, January 4, 2010

Alive and well - really

I have so much to blog about. So much has gone on in the last weeks that I've decided to split it up in to separate posts, that will be the easiest on me I think....see keep your eyes peeled for some actual blogging in the next few days!

Other things I am doing at the moment:

I have decided to do a photo a day. Sometimes things get so hectic around here that I forget the camera is even there so I'm making a point to take at least one photo everyday and post it on my blog. I have already been doing this from January 1st so I must update my blog with the pics

I'm actually sewing, crafting & scrapping again! I have a few things in progress at the moment so that is to come also.

Lastly I'm working on a blog layout. Something new and fun...check back soon.

Hope you all had a wonderful New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!