Saturday, July 25, 2009

Well what do you know

Thanks to my wonderful sister-in-law last night I had then opportunity to sew again - and it felt great! We went out to dinner last night to this lovely little Mexican place in Manuka, the food was lovely and the company was even better. Afterwards I went home, put the three little ones to bed and headed over to Dan and Mel's.

Currently all my things - well most of them - are locked up in a storage shed, this means that I can't really do anything that I want and I have been burning to do some sewing lately. Melissa needed a fold out nappy change pad for a baby shower she was going to and I was only to happy to help out! I think it turned out great and I think I make some more of these!



I took some photos with my brothers camera and he emailed them to me but unfortunately this is the only one that my computer says is readable.........?? I'll look into it and hopefully get some more photos up for you but until then just use your imagination. It rolls up and ties closed. Jessica is having a little boy and Peter Rabbit is the favoured theme so that's what Melissa went with.

Well heading off now to tame the children that are 'playing the drums' on the side table - someone smells a bit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!