Thursday, October 29, 2009

Its ON!

And I am very excited!!

My dear sweet SIL is headed to the hospital! Contractions are 2 minutes apart. Sweet little baby boy will soon be here! I'm going to be an AUNTY!

In other news....(hehehe)

* We finally have the net back on!

* We moved on Saturday
* We are LOVING it here!
* I'm HATING unpacking boxes
* ....but I'm LOVING all the space!
* And I am loving putting things away - neatly and orderly
* I'm loving decorating
* The kids are loving their new rooms - ESPECIALLY Ashlee

Things are pretty great - I even won a second prize in the Great Down Under Nappy Hunt! Second time running - last hunt I won Grand Prize. Tonight I went to the Parent Information Evening at Mitchell's soon to be school. Jerrabomberra is such a great school!

Signing off now, its late.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!