Monday, February 1, 2010

You know this blogging thing is hard to keep up with!

Things have been really busy around here...

1. Ashlee started year 7 on Thursday and....

2. Mitchell started Kindergarten on Friday

3. Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse......I have been diagnosed with a congenital kidney defect....lovely hey!

4. Our new year has begun with appointments - busy busy

5. Zach has had his follow up from his botox - we will need to meet with the head of anaesthesia at the SCH before his next botox round in about 4.5 months and he has also had 2 lots of casting for 4 and 5 days. Very happy with the result.

6. I have actually been sewing and crafting - as well as catching up on some TV time and enjoying having only 2 small children at home.

7. I'm going to be studying this year too because I didn't think I had enough to do - LOL!

All this will come with pictures and I need to complete my 'a photo day' posts. They kinda went out the window didn't they?! But photo's were still taken and will come I promise.

I'll leave you with these two pages I scrapped recently....


{ LOVE }
Credits: Kit - Smooch

{ 27 years young }
Credits: Free Spirit

OK, make that 3......


{ Merry Christmas 09 }
Credits: to come...

Oh....and before I forget! Rae and Dana are
doing a WHOLE month of......






Totally love this idea and will be following along! You should too!





2 comments:

  1. Wow Naomi, you honestly are super woman. You do so much!! You really amaze me.

    I’m sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Whats involved? How will it affect your life etc?

    As for blogging, finding the time is hard. Whenever I have time, I feel it with something else that needs doing. I must keep up with my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your diagnosis! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!